Registration for ICCN2023 will open on March 1!
The theme for 2023 is Building Global Nursing Excellence for Tomorrow’s Cancer Realities.
Registration rates will be announced shortly
The Registration fee Includes:
- Access to all plenary lectures, educational sessions and workshops
- Access to the Exhibit Hall
- Access to the Poster Hall
- One ticket to the Welcome Reception
- Morning and Afternoon Nutrition Breaks
- Certificate of Attendance
- CE Certificate (if required)
- Certificate of Presentation (if required)
Eligibility for ISNCC Member Registration Fee:
- ISNCC Individual Member: Individual nurse in a country or region without a national/regional cancer nursing or relevant national/regional nursing society. You must be a member-in-good standing of ISNCC.
- Member of ISNCC Full Member: Member-in-good standing of an ISNCC Full Member society or association.
- Global Citizen: Any nurse or other professional whether or not they are members of their national society and irrespective of membership in ISNCC’s Full Members who wish to support the ethos, objectives, strategy and philanthropic goals of the ISNCC.
Eligibility for Student Registration Fee:
Proof of Student Status is required during the online registration process. Please provide your official photo identification or an official letter on your institution’s/organization’s letterhead that indicates proof of status as a student/post doc.
Eligibility for Low and Lower Middle Resource Country Registration Fee:
Residents of a country classified as “Low Resource” or “Lower Middle Resource” by the World Bank, as of July 2022.
In-person Registrations fees are refundable up to March 31, 2023; a cancellation charge of USD 100.00 will apply. A transfer of the registration to another person is also acceptable. Please email email@example.com for assistance.
For any ICCN 2023 registration questions, please contact the Registration Manager at